- Forgings with genuine raw material.
- Dies are made on VMC for dimensional accuracy.
- Metallurgical tests on raw materials to assure that we achive our chemical & physical properties.
- Turning is done on CNC machines to achive consistency on dimensions.
- Gear cutting is carried out under strict control.
- Case hardening is done on gas carburizing furnaces.
- Plating and Painting is done with controlled process parameters.
- 100% inspection is carried on all parts before shipment.
- Product audit ,Process audit ,In-process inspection and layout inspection and Dock Audits are
done to ensure product quality.
The concept of quality is a vital feature in today’s fast paced life and that is why the development of industrial approaches to quality control, quality assurance and quality management seems inevitable. We understand that quality is a holistic concept which has to be ensured in both technical as well as human terms. Our thorough functional analysis, careful component designing, adherence to standards as well as flexibility within work team procedures & appropriate scope of self organization, ensures that we provide quality assurance in both technical as well as human terms.
The company has also been accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our customers are central to our quality standards approach & we strive to prove just that by making sure that their needs are not just met but exceeded. The processes incumbent of zero error tolerance are validated and reviewed from time to time to implement excellence in everything we deliver.
Stringent quality measures are followed at every stage right from raw material procurement to consignment dispatch. We have in-house quality testing section with sophisticated equipments. Testing is carried out by experienced professionals on prescribed parameters before delivery.
Arranging training for our staff in order to enhance the skill of our team and keep them updated with modern management and production techniques is our constant manufacturing process.